One of our most central building blocks to ensure an objective and open-minded recruitment is assessment. We have our own certified consultants who conduct tests, interpret and analyze the test and will give feedback to the candidates and the client in order to provide an insightful experience and learning.
We mainly work with two different assessment tools: Hudson and Saville. Based on your needs and desired results we choose which tool is most optimal in the process.
We can assist with:
- 2nd Opinion
- Assessment Centre
- Evaluation of a group structure
- Evaluation of new or existing employees
A typical assessment procedure may look like the following:
- We will sit down with you as a client and discuss the specific role, purpose, requirements etc.
- Links will be sent to the candidate (s) via the web for:
- Personality analysis
- Proficiency Tests
- Motivational analysis
- Through a personal meeting with the candidate/s we will review and provide feedback of the results will take approx. 1-2 hours. We will provide you with additional information on how the candidate views themselves, their strengths and challenges.
- A written report will be sent to you as the client with a summary and conclution of our assessment based on the reports and from the feedback meeting we had with the candidate/s.
- We will provide you with the feedback from the assessments in a personal meeting which will take approx. 2 hrs where we will review the report and provide you with our conclusions.
We are of course flexible in tailoring the process to your needs depending on the role and questions you might have regarding a candidate.