Traditional search assignments are often ineffective in contexts where there is a great lack of talent and in those situations we propose a set-up that we call Inhouse Search. It is an arrangement where we work with you, not for you.
Are you struggling to find the right talent?
This is how it works: We identify the right consultant who will help you in a long-term and in a strategic way to process the talents that you request. Together, we identify your needs and work from an employer branding perspective. Our consultant takes care of i.e:
- Working with the network recruitment, ie the mapping and process your employees’ personal networks in an innovative way.
- Drive employer branding-promoting activities through i.e. Social Media.
- Invite identified talents to corporate events such as learning lunches and lectures.
- Identify so-called twin profiles for your high-performing employees by mapping their habits and interests.
- Being proactive and contacting candidates through relevant channels.
- Being proactive and engaging the employees in finding more colleagues.
In industries where we have to fight over talent it requires patience and a structured work method in building a talent pool. We need to engage and keep in touch with candidates for a long time before the results are visible. Inhouse Search is often a more efficient and successful alternative compared to ordering specific recruitment assignments for individual positions.