Traditional search assignments are often ineffective in contexts where there is a great lack of talent and in those situations we propose a set-up that we call Inhouse Search. It is an arrangement where we work with you, not for you.
Are you struggling to find the right talent?
This is how it works: We identify the right consultant who will help you in a long-term and in a strategic way to process the talents that you request. Together, we identify your needs and work from an employer branding perspective. Our consultant takes care of i.e:
- Working with the network recruitment, ie the mapping and process your employees’ personal networks in an innovative way.
- Drive employer branding-promoting activities through i.e. Social Media.
- Invite identified talents to corporate events such as learning lunches and lectures.
- Identify so-called twin profiles for your high-performing employees by mapping their habits and interests.
- Being proactive and contacting candidates through relevant channels.
- Being proactive and engaging the employees in finding more colleagues.
In industries where we have to fight over talent it requires patience and a structured work method in building a talent pool. We need to engage and keep in touch with candidates for a long time before the results are visible. Inhouse Search is often a more efficient and successful alternative compared to ordering specific recruitment assignments for individual positions.
Do you have too little resources to work more effectively with recruitment from an Employer Branding Perspective?
In addition to helping you to identify and process the talent you need, we can also help you:
- Structure your recruitment process
- Select and implement a recruitment system
- Train your staff in interview techniques